In the beautiful countryside of the municipality of Buonconvento, with a view of the Castles, an ansient Church and the beautiful surrounding area, a real estate complex consisting of two independent farmhouses totaling 1317 square meters and a large agricultural warehouse of 260 square meters whose volumes could to be recovered for possible manufacturing developments, plus further open outbuildings of 270 sq. m. All of which is located in an area of 3,600 sq.m. The property also includes 5 ha of agricultural land.
The two houses, which develop on several levels, are in excellent condition. On the ground floor there are various rooms for warehouse use, some with beautiful vaults and arches. The largest farmhouse consists of a single large apartment on two levels, while the other is divided into four residential units, all with independent entrances. The area where the buildings are located, as well as being very scenic, is also convenient for the proximity of the main services.