Between Buonconvento and Monteroni d'Arbia, in the municipality of Asciano, an ex-colonial complex sale of great value, completely restored according to the tones of Tuscan architecture, and not altering the original structures.
It is a Typical Tuscan farmhouse dating back to the end of 1700, situated in a panoramic position, only 18 km south of Siena, in the enchanting setting of the hills of Siena. It is a good point to visit such beautiful art towns and villages
The 1,000 sqm c.a building complex is divided as follows:
Central building is located on two floors:
Ground floor: large living room of approx. 350 sqm. with fireplace, a large kitchen, bathroom, pantry and a further room.
First floor (total of 350 sqm): it is reached via a travertine staircase and consists of a hallway, a splendid loggia with five consecutive arches, a large living room with fireplace, seven rooms with six bathrooms.
The farmhouse has two separate heating systems, one for the ground floor and the other for the first floor and summer conditioning system. The property also has a closed inner courtyard and a covered wooden log cabin (about 360 sqm.) including the courtyard. Connected to the above structure, but with separate access to the outside there are two apartments.
Land: The property has about 13 ha of land, of which 4 are uncultivated and 9 is a woodland. In the park, we find a swimming pool 15 x 6 equipped with lighting systems and automatic watering, with a garage of 150 sqm., a laundry, a bathroom and a covered car park.